If you would like to offer me a free product or service, to review or to feature within a post on my blog, please see my Gifting Policy:
- I reserve the right to decide if and when to feature a gifted product/service in a blog post or on my social media platforms.
- I reserve the right to decide the context in which a gifted product/service is posted on my blog or social media platforms.
- If/when a gifted product appears in a blog post it will be marked gifted at the beginning of the post. If it appears in a social media post I will similarly disclose and use #gift
- Any links included in a blog post will be “no follow” in accordance with Google’s guidelines about paid links, whether “payment” was via a gifted item/service or monetary compensation. Please click here to read about Google’s Link Schemes.
- By sending the items to me you agree that any returns or collections of unsuitable items will be at your own expense.
By sending items to me under these terms you agree that I am under no obligation to post them to my blog or social media platforms.
A collaboration that requires guaranteed blog/social media exposure (or any other requests like specific keywords or links) is considered sponsored content and therefore chargeable – see my price list for more information.